Best Toys For 18 Months Old : Megatron Transformer Toys
Best Toys For 18 Months Old
- Each of the twelve named periods into which a year is divided
- A period of 28 days or four weeks
- The Months is an Italian literary fairy tale written by Giambattista Basile in his Pentamerone.
- calendar month: one of the twelve divisions of the calendar year; "he paid the bill last month"
- (month) a time unit of approximately 30 days; "he was given a month to pay the bill"
- A period of time between the same dates in successive calendar months
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- eighteen: the cardinal number that is the sum of seventeen and one
- eighteen: being one more than seventeen
- Television content rating systems give viewers an idea of the suitability of a program for children or adults. Many countries have their own television rating system and each country's rating process may differ due to local priorities.
I hate LA Fitness
Today I left Elizabeth and Katherine in the child center at the LA Fitness (which sucks as it is--barely any toys or anything to do for kids). They told me to leave Elizabeth in the car seat. When I came back an hour later, she was still in the seat! Nice...
Then when we were getting ready to leave, this man asks me, "Is that your kid out there? running into the street?" WHAT!! No, my children are right here with me.
These people did not even notice a child got out of the gate and out of the doors of the child center and then out of the doors of the front of the gym!! I WAS LIVID PIST!! How the hell does a little boy (about 18 months old) get out past a ton of people!?
My hands were shaking, I was so upset. I went to the manager and yelled about the whole incident. His defense was that he caught the boy. I said, "well what if there had been a huge line here?" He actually said, "I would have made them wait then." Are you kidding me? "I meant what if you didn't see the boy walk out BECAUSE there was a huge line?" He tried to assure me that this was the first time this had ever happen. He said the 2 woman in the child center are 2 of the best that they have. hahaha. Anyone could walk out the door with a child because they don't check names, id's, anything! I am so mad!!
We are canceling our membership immediately. I would not feel safe leaving my children there again. I wonder if they even told the boy's parents about the incident when they came to pick him up later....
EDISON is a very handsome, approximately 18 month old Pit mix who’s social, playful and a little goofy :-)
He likes to play with his toys, and is very interested in food treats - he should be lots of fun to train. He likes to play with other dogs and would probably enjoy the dog park, though his boisterous playstyle probably makes him best placed as the only dog in a home.
Edison will do well in a committed home where he’ll get good exercise and ongoing training.
Edison lives in Kennel 35.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
my little pet shop toys
dinosaur train toys pbs
best toys for 6 year girl
new tech toys
cool toys for 9 year old boys
spiderman toys uk
best toys for 3 year olds
boys toys and gadgets