Where To Buy Plush Toys. Flying Toys Adults.
Where To Buy Plush Toys
- lavish: characterized by extravagance and profusion; "a lavish buffet"; "a lucullan feast"
- Richly luxurious and expensive
- a fabric with a nap that is longer and softer than velvet
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
On May 3, 2008, there was a music concert held at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles to celebrate the upcoming 2008 Beijing Olympics. As this advertisement claims, there were will be a famous singers from Taiwan, Hong Kong, and China who will be performing that night. Much to my dismay, my friend's mom attended this concert and she told me only 2 out of the 14 singers advertised actually performed at the concert!!!! What a scam!!!! LeeHom Wang (???) was one of the singers who didn't performed that night....I've contacted and received confirmation from his staff that this concert was NEVER ON HIS SCHEDULE!
I hope all of you've who attended this concert demand your money back! And shame on all the sponsors and organizers! After staring at the ad for so long in anger and frustration, I notice the tiny little disclaimer indicating "the final list of performers may change and will be announced prior to the concert"!!!! How horrible is that?! And where did they announce the final list of performers?! Wouldn't people buy their tickets ahead of time? What a misleading and false advertisement!
Small 8" Djali Plush
Small 8" Tall Djali plush, I've had him since I was a kid, he's pretty old, but hardly Played with at all, I didn't play with my Stuffies too much as a child so He's still in good shape XD
I assume he's from The Disney store, but I'm a bit unsure, He was a gift from a friend when she went on vacation, she bought him for me, so I know not where she got him D:
He's really cute, now I want the 15" Laying one XD
This plush is NOT for sale
Originally sold: Not too sure
Condition: Like new (for being old) W/ tush tag only
Size: 8" tall
Aquired: Had since childhood (I'm the original Owner of this plush)
Photos (C) "Dunkin" Wolfgurly666.Deviantart.com 2011.
Not to be used by anyone for any reason, Thankyou!
top ten boys toys 2011
disney finding nemo toys
hot toys 1 6
hamster toys for kids
dora toys for girls
best toys for babies 2011
top girl toys 2011